Book Piano Lessons
Even if you have never played a single note on the piano before, with our innovative course we can get you playing in just two weeks!
This intensive, bespoke course comprises five 2-hour sessions held over two weeks or 5 weeks, depending on your preference. During this time you will learn how to play piano ‚??hands together‚??, play chords, read basic music notation, become familiar with the basics of Music Theory, and you will work on your technique. You will also be given practice homework to work on between lessons.
Boot Camp | for Complete Beginners
Fees5x120min Sessions = ¬£400
+44(0)207 226 9829
If you have any questions please contact Richard McDonald: e: email@example.com
"It really works . . . All teachers should give it a try, not only for themselves but also for their pupils who deserve to play with complete relaxation and ease in all repertoire." - Piano Professional
Terms & Conditions
- The course consists of 5 x120-minute lessons.
- Lessons are confirmed as booked when payment for the full course has been received.
- Lessons must be redeemed within 14 days from the date of the first booked lesson.
- 48-hour refund policy: if you would like cancel the block of lessons you have booked you are entitled to a full refund, provided that you give us 48-hours‚?? notice from the starting time of the first booked lesson. We regret that without 48 hours‚?? notice from the starting time of the first booked lesson we are unable to offer any refunds.
- 48 hour re-scheduling Policy: You can re-schedule any of your lessons as long as we receive 48 hours‚?? notice. Although we try our best to accommodate the student‚??s requirements, please note that rescheduling is subject to availability of the teacher and may not always be possible. We recommend that you give us as much notice as you can to help us facilitate your requirements.
- To cancel or re-schedule your lesson please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org | +44 (0)20 7226 9829| +44(0)7948 447492
- By submitting payment for your lessons you agree to the terms and conditions on this page.